Nationality : Tunisian
- European Association for Cranio Maxillo Facial Surgery; since 2016.
- Tunisian Society of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, since 2014.
- Tunisian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery; since 2015.
- Tunisian Society of Aesthetic Surgery, since 2015.
- Member of the European Plastic Surgery Research Council; for the year 2015.
Registered at the National Council of the Order of Physicians, since 2012, under the number 18333.
Maxillofacial and cosmetic surgeon.
Academic Background :
- Graduated as a doctor of medicine, from the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis, in 2012.
- Resident in maxillofacial surgery and cosmetic surgery in 2013.
- Former resident in the department of maxillofacial and aesthetic surgery of the Charles Nicolle University Hospital in Tunis, for 2 years.
- Former resident in the department of maxillofacial, plastic and aesthetic surgery at Sahloul University Hospital in Sousse, for two years.
- Former resident in the maxillofacial surgery department of the Hotel Dieu University Hospital in Nantes, for one year.
- Graduated in December 2017 as a maxillofacial and aesthetic surgeon.
- Former operating assistant of :
- Dr Moncef Guiga, at the El Amen clinic in La Marsa.
- Dr J.C Talmant, at the Jules Vernes clinic in Nantes.
5 years of intensive training in Maxillofacial, Plastic and Aesthetic surgery.
I was the assistant of Dr Moncef Guiga, one of the pillars of cosmetic surgery in Tunisia, I learned from him the art of cosmetic surgery and the basics of our discipline.
Dr Jed Bouguila.: Associate Professor in maxillofacial and facial aesthetic surgery. Specialised in microsurgery and reconstruction of the face with free flaps. Together we worked for two years, during which we carried out several works that we were able to present at multiple international congresses.
Dr Jean Claude TALMANT: One of the best plastic surgeons in the world, specialising in nasal reconstruction and the treatment of cleft lip and palate
Professor Pierre CORRE.: Professor of maxillofacial and facial plastic surgery, specialising in orthognathic surgery and cleft lip and palate treatment. Together, we did a study on dental rehabilitation in patients treated for mandibular reconstruction by free fibula flap. Many scientific articles were written during this process, including a study on dental rehabilitation after mandibular reconstruction with a free fibula flap.
Dr Jean François TULASNE and Dr Julien GUIOL.: Specialised in implantology and pre-implant surgery. They are the pioneers of calvarial bone grafting and zygomatic dental implants in France.